COVID-19: STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY
To protect our incoming guests and keep our staff safe, we follow the COVID-19 prevention protocols issued by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica and the Costa Rican Institute of Tourism.
These protocols include hygiene, disinfection, control and operation guidelines, such as regularly sanitizing our bungalows and high-traffic areas, having hand sanitiser available to guests and staff and staff required to wash hand, among others regularly.
- Our staff has been informed and trained regarding the protocols
- Our staff uses personal protection gear for the safety of the guests
- We do daily temperature checks for our staff and incoming guests
- We kindly ask our clients to avoid travelling if they are feeling ill
- We kindly ask our clients to inform us immediately if they start feeling ill
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION. TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!