COVID-19: STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY
In order to protect our incoming guests and keep our staff safe, we are following the COVID-19 prevention protocols issued by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health of Costa Rica and the Costa Rican Institute of Tourism.
These protocols include guidelines on hygiene, disinfection, control and operation, such as regularly sanitizing our bungalows and high-traffic areas, having hand sanitizer available to guests and staff and staff required to regularly wash hand, among others.
- Our staff has been informed and trained regarding the protocols
- Our staff uses personal protection gear for the safety of the guests
- We do daily temperature checks for our staff and to incoming guests
- We kindly ask our clients to avoid travelling if they are feeling ill
- We kindly ask our clients to inform us immediately if they start feeling ill
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION. TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL!